Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there people, i am currently in a game with Tottenham. Im using a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond formation with two central midfielders. I really want this to work but not sure about player roles and duties, so some advice would be much appreciated. For instance i know Neymar plays best as poacher, i have set Dzeko to complete forward and attack, Dzeko himself is getting loads of goals but Neymar has none so far and is av 6.8 per game. Should i change Dzeko's role to support to get the best out of Neymar? Also im really not sure about roles and duties for the midfielders, i currently have Defour as Dm - support, Montolivo Adv play maker - attack, Huddlestone Deep lying play maker - support and Raf VDV as attacking midfielder - attack. Are these suitable roles and duties? my formation is -

Gomes

Renan Alderweireld Sakho Bale

Defour

Montolivo Huddlestone

Van Der Vaart

Dzeko Neymar

Subs - Cudicini, Dawson, Palacios, Kevin, Modric, Hazard, Defoe

Advice on roles and duties i.e support and attack would be great kids. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.