Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph_SWFC

Reaction score

Tottenham-Logo.jpg

Redknapp steps down

HMV+Football+Extravaganza+APqMMfBu7NRl.jpg

Redknapp will be spending more time with his son Jamie

Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has today confirmed that Harry Redknapp has retired from football management as he has family commitments. Redknapp lead Spurs to Champions League football after he finished 4th in the Premier League last year. Redknapp had also been heavily linked to the England job when Capello leaves in 2012 after the Euro's.

Daniel Levy said:
I am very sad to be having to loose such a great manager an human being from Tottenham but Redknapp wants to be with his family and i have to respect his decision, i wish him all the best for the future.

Jol returns !

800px-Jolmartin.jpg

Martin Jol has taken the job as Tottenham manager after Harry Redknapp retired early last week. Jol has previously managed Tottenham before but he said this time he will win a trophy.

Martin Jol said:
I am back at Tottenham because I was asked by Mr. Levy to finish off a job that wasn't quite finished within my last tenure at the club. Something we both agreed on. I have left Ajax with a heavy heart but always knew this would be one of the only clubs i'd leave them for.We have both spoken about which way the club has to go and the best way to keep progressing on to reach further heights. We have established transfer targets.I am definitely going to try my all here in London and i hope the fans will give me a second chance.

Constructive criticism and followers would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.