Spurs - The only team in North London

Ronan

Reaction score
tottenham.jpg

Hi everyone i thought id try a story with a spurs save which is already at the start of the 3rd season. Its going well but i bought too many players on installments so i think im in debt :mad:
My aim this season is to challenge for the title and hopefully claim 3rd or 4th place and finish higher than arsenal again :)
Recent Seasons:

My Squad

I am using the goals galore 2010 tactic :)
as you can see i signed way too many dms :'(

My key players:
Luka Modric (LM)
Yoann Gourcuff (AM)
Cristian Zapata (CM)
Edin Dzeko (ST)

Next game is Aston Villa at home i hope to beat them :)

Last edited:
Lol at Robson's comment.

Good luck mate.

The month of August was very succesful. I was expecially impressed with the back four off Baines, King/Bassong, Zapata and Hutton who only conceaded one goal in the premiership in 3games.

Spurs (Bassong 34, Ba 81)2-0 Sunderland
We dominated the match and would of scored more if Dzeko was fully fit but a good start to the season
MOTM: Sebastien Bassong (7.9)
Bolton 0-2 (Dzeko 46, Gourcuff 64)
More of the same. We dominated the match again but found it harder to break down the organised defence of Bolton.
MOTM: Edin Dzeko (7.5)

Spurs (Gourcuff 6, 36) 2-1 Aston Villa(Agbonlahor 69)
This game as expected was much more difficult. In a even first half the only difference was Yoann Gourcuff who ran the show in midfield. In the second half villa took over and were unlucky to take nothing away from the game
MOTM: Yoann Gourcuff (8.7)

Also in this month was the champions league play off round which spurs were drawn against F.C Nantes of France. The first leg was in france and we won an intresting game with a weakend side 3-2 thanks to a good performance from Defoe. In the second leg I put out the youngsters and we still won 5-1!
Papadoupalos a 19 year old greek centre back scored twice! German Pacheco got 2 and Oscar Cardozo got 1.

The player of the month was Yoann Gourcuff
gourcuff-shirtless.jpg

Looks like Tottenham have a girl in their team :p

I imagine you are Spurs after you fell in love with Modric on the Inter Milan challenge Ronaseal ;)

Champions league group (i was seaded second)

Im pleased with the group and we should make it through in second place :)

Another good month.
I was especially pleased with the way we scraped out results.
Player of the Month:
Sebastien Bassong the centre back was solid and got some goals at the other end. Oscar Cardozo also had a great month.
Sebastien-Bassong_1666868.jpg