Reaction score
Hello Guys i have another name on this forum called >Rfc Andrew< but it isnt letting me sign in for some weird reason and that along with my Pompy Save has crashed also . I would love the same followers and more joining in , in my new "Spurs" one . My last ever fm10 save....

SkySportsLogo.jpg

Sky Sports News can officially bring you the breaking news of the New Season and that is Harry Redknapp will not be Spurs manager this season . Harry Redknapp is moving up to the Director's box at White Hart Lane and is looking forward to a fresh challenge . Chairman Daniel Levy has posted a statement on the club's website .

Daniel Levy : We are very sad that Harry is not going to be our manager next year after a terrific achviement's at this club . Only good news is that no other club will be having the big man he will be moving up to Director's box . I wanted to be making my new appoitment by tomorrow hopefully and i will be doing this a new way , i will be wanting Harry Redknapp to help me out in this decision after all " we are in the champions league" .

harry%20redknapp2.jpg

Sad News for the Spurs fans knowing Harry will not be manager next campaign .

The bookies havent wasted any time by putting a price of 3/1 on Ex France Boss Raymond Domenech being Spurs New boss !
Paddy%20Power%20Logo.jpg

Next Tottenham Boss

Raymond Domenech.....................3/1
Sven Gorak Eriksson................5/1
Frank Rijjkard...............7/1

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:25 PM ----------

Update when in

Spurs are suprisingly hard to manage, or is it just me that finds it hard?

SkySportsLogo.jpg

Sky Sports news sources today understand after one week searching for a quality profile manager that Daniel Levy have installed " the young talented Redknapp" Jamie Redknapp .

The Spurs fans trust are already doubting "Jamie Redknapp" after Daniel Levy choice in manager. The fans think that New spurs manager Jamie Redknapp has only be an appointed because his father had a choice in the new manager .

article-0-00B7E49700000578-777_306x423.jpg

Will the new boy crumble under the pressure

We can now bring you the statement from the Spurs Camp which says:

we are delighted to have secured a young talented manager who's dad is the director of he club . Harry Redknapp did put a word in for Jamie and then we got a interview with him and Jamie's interview was the best even better than his dad's when we interviewed him. This might come a shock to pundits , fans etc.. but i ask the fans to get behind Jamie Redknapp and i know they will like the rest of the manager's here. People might think after having Raymond Domenhech appylied for the job we would have jumped to have him , but we didnt because he wanted more money that Harry was on and Even more transfer Budget . I think this season we can achive 4th spot again or even higher .

Good start

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

good start

Finally found it mate,
the search bar really is pish :L
Anyway good start
Following

cheers dabi and vayla ....
lol clarky :) been really tired since been back at college.. so update tonight when in from football guys :)