Spurs Total Domination tactic - 60 games UNBEATEN - Quadrable 1st Season

EaGLeHeaRt

Reaction score
Spurs Total Domination tactic - Whole 1st season UNBEATEN - Quadrable 1st Season

The tactic is an 4-4-1-1 formation tactic i used on Tottenham 1st season with incredible results...
and with only 4 new signings!! Memphis Depay,Balanta,Andre Ayew and Nathaniel Clyne.
I strongly recommend Memphis Depay he is incredible and battle-ready from the 1st season.
The OI's and match prep assigned to the assistant coach.
On the individual training i trained every player to the exact role that they will be playing.
On the team training i trained the team to have team cohesion at the start of the season.
Set-pieces and corners assigned to AMC
If you take a red card i recommend to take out the AMC
The attacking corner setting is on the far post
Throw-ins are set to short and free-kicks cross near.

****Special credits must go to kyrte who had the main idea of the creation of this tactic.****
thanx bro!

Take a peek!
View attachment 227586View attachment 227574View attachment 227575View attachment 227576View attachment 227577View attachment 227578View attachment 227579View attachment 227580View attachment 227581View attachment 227582View attachment 227583View attachment 227584View attachment 227585View attachment 227573

Download tactic here: View attachment 227572

Last edited:
i don't think i've ever seen anyone get over 90 points with under 80 goals, let alone under 70, looks solid defensively

i made this tactic for all underdog teams to have a chance to win championship and european cups...
the tactic has no specific requirements for star players...i believe any decent player will have the job done.. :p
Hope it will work for you...I am looking forward your results..i'll be very happy to share it with me...

soon you will get all kind of stupid questions about Throw ins, corners, filters and who take off if i get red card:p, its easier to put this information to OP at the beginning with big red capital letters.... now go to test it will post SS later

Just INSANE! Just what I was looking for. So solid in defence, need 4-2-3-1 Tweak asap ;)

Playing this tactic with 2 insides on the wings, work even better for me. Good job! <3

going to try this tactic with liverpool, bernard and carlos vela only transfers ( lfcupdate) and moving the wingers up to IF's

thank you very much FoxDiee...
which team do u manage?
my friend..i think with the two insides on the wings you may score more goals
but you will be more unstable on defence..because the inside forward are not fond of marking...the wide midfielders though
are somekind of inside forwards (with cut inside and direct passing) and they are marking too.
So my recommendation is to have inside forwards with bigger clubs.
That's only my theoritical opinion..in fact through playing maybe will be proved that with inside forwards will be better...
Test it and let me know... :p

I go test with Monaco without transfer but lfc update

Op tactic
and if FoxDiee upload tweek, i test too

I ss when finish together try