RoyMantola

Reaction score
Im playing Spurs and I need to buy some new players in following positions:

Goalkeeper - Gomes is my first choice but I need a young GK backup.

Defender Left - Also here a young player (I can't get Robinson).

Striker - Adebayor is playing superb, but i'm not been able to tigh him up for next season and I need a new good starting striker who can fill his position directly.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Kameni, Demirel, Sirigu, Ter Stegen, Diego Lopez, Tobias Sippel

Wilfried, Nilmar, Rossi, Hulk, Sergio Araujo, Thomas Muller, Papiss Demba Cisse

GK-Alex Smithes, Jason Steele, Joel Robles
DL-Lucas Dinge, Alex Sandro, Matthew Briggs
ST-Moussa Sow, Papiss Cisse, Vagner Love, Leandro Damiao

I have Leandro Damiao for Spurs, and he is perfect, get Levy to negotiate price. 40 + goals in 46 games.

Seydou Doumbia and Emmanuel Emenike are also good buys :)

Thanks for all input!

Now this: Should I buy Tevez for 24m £?

yeah get Tevez if you can afford him, he still is a World Class striker, I am sure Si have not made the PPM called: Refuse to warm up this year...

OK, could not get a deal with him about personal details. :(
Think I go for Leandro Damiao or Suarez now (yes, he is on transferlist)

I think you should avoid Tevez like. He'll ask for nearly 200k a week, far to much for Spurs, even if you could offer him that much, it's too much a week for your average attendance/gate prices. VDV can do the same/similar job and can be trained as a Striker.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Try Giuseppe Rossi as well.

Hm, maybe I save my money and wait till transfer window in summer?

How long until the next window? You'll probably be able to get Llorente, think he has 30mil release clause (or he does at the start of the game). He'll fit straight into Adebayor's role.

Im in january now. I got Adebayor in the team for rest of the season so it might be good to sign Llorente in the summer?
I have agreed a deal with Suarez (45k/month). But I have not finished the deal yet.
Wondering if I should get:
1. Suarez right now
2. Damiao now - or in the summer.
3. Llorente in the summer. BUT Llorente has NO release clause anymore).
4. Another player in the summer.

Hm. Sticky.

Last edited:
I'd go for Suarez now. I don't rate Damiao, but he'll probably be a better choice if you are signing two strikers cause he'll be a lot cheaper than Llorente. If you sign him now you could send Adebayor packing and free up a good chunk of you wage budget too. Up to you though :).

Go for Suarez now and get Damiao in the summer.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

You could also try and get Adebayor in the summer if you are liking him.

Damiao's price could sky-rocket in the summer though, and he'll also attract a lot more attention from bigger clubs (Man U, Liverpool, Milan and Chelsea have sign him start of the second season in FM11 for me), if you are gonna sign him, I'd do it early while he's still cheap.

I tried to tie up with Adebayor but he was not intrested on a permanent move to Spurs.

I go with Suarez.

And will chase a GK and LB in summer. Hopefully i reach CL, looks like that and could get some more transfermoney. Will check up your names!

Experience

It is pretty easy to get Adebayor back to Spurs, I let his loan run out and declared my admiration for him in the press. Then when he left his value was at £2.6 million so I bid that and they accepted the rest as they say is history.

On the Tevez front I snapped him up for £17.75 million and if you negotiate his wages rate as I did you can get it down to 125k a week.

As for goalkeeper Laurentiu Branescu has really impressed since I signed him.

Suarez did superb! I won Europa League AND Premier League on the first season! :D
Now im looking for a left defender who will be my number one and a goalkeeper to back up Gomes.
Suggestions?