mulli2788

Reaction score
Finished 3rd with spurs in my 1st season getting them into champs league. My board have decided to build me a new stadium without me even asking. Anyone had this before. It's costing the club ?223million so hopefully it's going to be a big stadium.

Same on my save mate, finished 3rd and they decided to build a new one, finished now thank god. Dont think it was 223million though, probably less. 56000 though, bought the in game editor to change the name back to White Hart Lane.

I think it must be common due to the new stadium in real life.

Same on my save mate, finished 3rd and they decided to build a new one, finished now thank god. Dont think it was 223million though, probably less. 56000 though, bought the in game editor to change the name back to White Hart Lane.

I think it must be common due to the new stadium in real life.

You should have gone the extra mile and made it seat 100,000 people, fill it to capacity and have the average ticket price be $100. Wait and see your transfer fees :)

You should have gone the extra mile and made it seat 100,000 people, fill it to capacity and have the average ticket price be $100. Wait and see your transfer fees :)

Would be fun for a shorter save! but as my main game it would just ruin it too quickly

Same thing happened with me, finished 3rd with spurs and they decide to build a new 56,000 Stadium...meaning I get little transfer funds for the following season :(

I'm currently in 2016 and the stadium had just been complete but the capacity is on around 56,000 which is quite disappointing. I was expecting a capacity of around 65K-70K!