EKOwillco5

Reaction score
This year it seems impossible to keep players happy. A back up can play 6/10 games and say he is not getting enough game time and there is no option to put them in their place when they complain. If you ignore them you get the whole squad on your back and i just find myself giving empty promises and playing rotational options more than key players. How do you deal with this?

Have backups that are backup quality, give them games or stand your ground. It's quite straight forward.

Have backups that are backup quality, give them games or stand your ground. It's quite straight forward.
That's exactly what i do and if i weakened my back ups more i may not have won the 5 consecutive champions leagues i have as injuries in latter rounds would not have been covered.

That's exactly what i do and if i weakened my back ups more i may not have won the 5 consecutive champions leagues i have as injuries in latter rounds would not have been covered.
How ambitious are they? How much potential do they have? How old are they? It's not just a simple situation.