Squad Lack of harmony

• Thread starter Thread starter pokiuki123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5K

pokiuki123

Reaction score
My players are worried by the lack of harmony. How do i improve this?

Use the search bar. Within two seconds I found over 20 threads.

its a fair point. to be honest he hasnt put any screenshots theres no way we can tell what is wrong, we dont know player personalities, we dont know his results, whether he failed to punish some fairly over a red card, maybe he makes too many outbursts in the media that upsets players. lots of options

pfffffffttt anyone can win the french league with Lyon.
doesnt make him a bad manager. IRL lyon are 3rd and 8 points off the top of ligue 1. if you're not here to help just go away

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

That might be why ive won the league 3 years out of 3???
, we dont know player personalities, we dont know your results, whether you failed to punish some fairly over a red card, maybe you make too many outbursts in the media that upsets players. lots of options.post some screenhots of player personalities etc

There are loads of reasons why the squad harmony wont be good,

1. Maybe one player doesnt like another/another member of backroom staff
2. Player constantly getting played in the wrong position
3. Constant tactic change
4. Poor teamtalks
5. Poor media handling
6. You don't praise players enough
7. You might be winning, but not winning well??
8. Maybe some players want a new challenge (league to easy? This happend with me!)

would think of 2 more, just to make it a round 10, but really cant be bothered haha

Manchester United and QPR????? True fans support one team not multiple.

You reply with that,knowing your **** at managing and can't come back and being outnumbered by everyone else because you say something stupid? Awwww...:'(

Manchester United and QPR????? True fans support one team not multiple.

That's completely irrelevant, unless your aim is to start an argument...

Time is the best help to squad harmony, if you sign a bunch of new players then they need a while to settle in. If bad results are lowering the harmony, then the only way out is to win games. Offering contracts inproves the mood of individual players, but could be costly if it's the whole team.

lets drop the argumenst and keep it on topic. superdude is just trolling for an argument

Back