Squad Lack of harmony

• Thread starter Thread starter pokiuki123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5K
Post a screenshot of your squad because it's hard to identify the situation.

ive just moved to fiorentina from celtic and all my squad is worried about harmony im confused

ive just moved to fiorentina from celtic and all my squad is worried about harmony im confused

My guess is you moved to Fiorentina after their manager got sacked because of poor results and the club is much lower in the league table than it should be. The team is simply disappointed with the situation. Start winning and moving up the table and the squad harmony should improve. Also go to the profile of the 'Slt' players and see what exactly worries them.

thank you, im trying to make the squad better ha just signed fabiano and pellerano

most common reason is that player want new challenge. specially in lower leagues..
i have thousand of msg in news with slaven belupo. :(

in my arsenal save i didnt sign anyone for the first two seasons, squad harmony got so high i didn't need to sign anyone cos they all played so well together. my point is that if you keep the same tactic, players etc. they are bound to become happier

ive noticed a lot of my players currently are SLT because they cant settle in the area, ive sent them on holiday and they came back unchanged...any ideas please?

Also does this affect how they develop and a player?

i had this problem aswell its a nightmare

unfortunately i have no clue how to solve this problem

Back