Thunderstruck

Reaction score
I play an online game (I don't host the game) and when players need squad numbers (outside the 'set squad numbers for the season message u get preseason it seems) The players fail to show up at all when loading. Reloading into the game ect does nothing.

Anyone have a clue?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/rhbk/squadnumbers2.jpg

Also going to Squad then going to numbers in there also DOES NOT work and the filters are all set correctly. No players show up in etiher one.

umm u can only change th e number in the start of the season. from that pic, u cant do anything on feb.

u can add numbers for reserve members, but u cant change it once u comfimerd it in the begining of the season

no, It was to give two players squad numbers, I bought someone in January who was starting on the bench and I had an U-21 who was starting on the bench for the first time who both didn't get squad numbers at the start of the season

I wasn't changing, I was adding. But this is the second time its happened to me, I can only give numbers with the start of season message it seems otherwise they come out blank like the screenshot shows when I try and give players the numbers. And the only way to progress past that is to go into holiday mode and let the assistant manager do it.

strange. maybe u filtered the new players out via 'filter out reserves. '

might be a bug, but i dont think its much of a big fuss with squad numbers, essentially for the reserve players.

nope, I checked the filters and all filters were correctly, no player names showed at all.

and it wasn't for a reserve players, it was for first team ones :p I had to go on holiday to get past it and miss the game.