Reaction score
I can't assign squad numbers too 2 of my players before i play a match or even from the squad screen, even tho i have spaces left.

To play the match I have to holiday.

Could someone help me please.

Thanks.

I can't assign squad numbers too 2 of my players before i play a match or even from the squad screen, even tho i have spaces left.

To play the match I have to holiday.

Could someone help me please.

Thanks.

Can you not 'auto-number'? Can you show a screenshot? Are the players greyed out?

Thanks for the reply, when i hit auto number nothing happens and cant choose a number from the drop down bit they numbers are greyed out, heres a screen screenshot.

Capture.JPG

Thanks for the reply, when i hit auto number nothing happens and cant choose a number from the drop down bit they numbers are greyed out, heres a screen screenshot.

View attachment 501017
Have you tried rebooting your PC? Sometimes it could be something underlying on the machine rather than the game itself? Save your game and then restart it and see if you are able to? Almost might be an idea trying to number them before you get to the match stage, so go Squad > Numbers and then change the number from there. Try the above and let me know how you get on pal?

I tried to do it that way before but the numbers were still greyed out.

Rebooted etc still nothing.

Grrr well annoying lol

I tried to do it that way before but the numbers were still greyed out.

Rebooted etc still nothing.

Grrr well annoying lol
**** that sucks man, have you tried asking on the FM-Base Discord server? Someone must have experienced this before you'd think!

**** that sucks man, have you tried asking on the FM-Base Discord server? Someone must have experienced this before you'd think!

I managed to fix it but had to wait till doing my squad numbers for the next season, anyway thanks for your help.

(y)