djcowan

Reaction score
Hi

I am wondering what effects a squad overhaul has had on your team. I am coming to the end of my second season with Milan and when I was thinking last night where I need to improve to try and challenge Juventus I believe I need the following:

1 x CB - Rotation
1 x LB - Backup
1 x RB - Backup
1 x BWM - First Team
1 x Advanced Playmaker - First Team
1 x RW - Challenge for First Team
1 x Striker - Challenge for First Team.

Before taking into account I could lose at least Bonneventura and Hirving Lozano due to either huge bids coming in from the likes of Madrid what effect would bringing in 7 players in one Summer Window have?

Cheers

all its going to do is lower the squad familiarity, and squad harmony so for the first couple of months you may have inconsistent results however i think that can be countered by focusing on team cohesion in pre-season and having lots of friendlies (maybe 8 is ideal). other than that i see no problem. in a llm save i replaced the whole first xi after taking over and proceeded to win the league in the same season.

all its going to do is lower the squad familiarity, and squad harmony so for the first couple of months you may have inconsistent results however i think that can be countered by focusing on team cohesion in pre-season and having lots of friendlies (maybe 8 is ideal). other than that i see no problem. in a llm save i replaced the whole first xi after taking over and proceeded to win the league in the same season.

Thanks

Turns out that my board are not as ambitious at me and only gave me £40 Mil to spend, £27mil went of Belotti and £300K on Tyrone Mings who had a great second half of the season for me at a backup LB.

It have around £12Mil to spend which I would like to bring a Advanced Playmaker to sit in the hole behind my striker.

Shame as I had such high hopes but I am hoping Belotti will make up for it!

I'm currently in my first season with Milan and decided to do a squad overhaul at the start of the save. 10 players have departed, with 8 new arrivals. It's taking its time to click but there have been glimpses. What does your squad look like?