Squad Registration and Shirt Numbers Bug

Hughsie

Reaction score
I'm having a bug on my game where there's literally no option for squad registration or squad numbers in the premier league. I'm managing Newcastle and each match my players are assigned the numbers 1-11, as are the opposition players, as though its a lower league match. There is also no squad registration option or rules, I can just play literally anyone.

I have No Brexit and J.League data patches running that I downloaded online but looking in the editor I can't even see any options that would completely remove registration and squad numbers. I've reinstalled the game, and I've cleared caches but it's made no difference.

It's not like its a game-breaking issue but it is kinda annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this, or whether this save will be stuck like this permanently?

All I can think is is custom databases you're using are messing up something. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think you can fix it unless you start a new, clean save with no custom dbs.

Hi to everyone,

i have a problem. I can't manage North Macedonia national team as they aren't available at "National teams" menu where need to choose team to manage.

Does anybody knows why is that?

Thanks!

@patorucito7

With original database, starting a new game:

Screenshot_1.png

Maybe is problem in this?

Attachments

• 20220605192058_1.jpg
    20220605192058_1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 86
Have you tried to disable custom databases? If not, please try and then tell us if you can select Macedonia.