squad registration EPL

Danny McLean

Reaction score
I signed a player on the 1st of September (deadline day) and clicked continue without giving him a number by accident.
Now every game it says he's illegible even though he cost me most of my season transfer budget and is my key player :/ is there anything I can do to register him or will I have to wait till January? :|:|:|

If your using the new 10.3.0 update then the only way i know is to use the real time editor, you load it then type the players name in, then click the relations part on the left and add league registration and add the number you want him to be in there.

u could try and load your game if u have saved it near that date

If your using the new 10.3.0 update then the only way i know is to use the real time editor, you load it then type the players name in, then click the relations part on the left and add league registration and add the number you want him to be in there.

Where do i find the real time editor mate?

load the real time editor up while you are playing you're game, find the player you want to change, then save the changes on the editor........i think lol i dont use the real time editor myself.

load the real time editor up while you are playing you're game, find the player you want to change, then save the changes on the editor........i think lol i dont use the real time editor myself.

That doesn't seem to work dont know why