billy casper

Reaction score
Champions League that is,how do you pick your players for the group stages?
Reason i ask is because if i pick auto select some of my key payers are left out,and if i add them to make changes then i get a error when confirming team the club must have 4 players trained at the club,therefor they want to know why i left them out of the squad and become un happy.

Screenshots

2akac06.jpg

21ls8k4.jpg

How do you guys approach this situation

I pick my squad with usually 1 backup player for each position (trying to use home grown players if possible). Obviously having your best players picked aswel.
Looking at your squad you should be able to get a 25 man squad. Also you don't need to have 25 picked, if you only have 7 players trained in England you can just pick 24 players and leave a space. Although I would just fill it with a youngster.

Cheers how do I know which players are trained at the club?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Cheers how do I know which players are trained at the club?

Have a look at the squares next to the players name in the 'INF' column, the 2 blue shades will be the requirements at the bottom. Hover over the player to see all 'status boxes; next to his name

Still having same problem players not registered wanting to know why I left them out how do I go about this?

Think I will try go on holiday for a couple of days and let assistant deal with it