skyz_sk14

Reaction score
Hi guys.. I'm currently managing Malaga. I'm just wondering if I can use one of my feeder teams (the teams that is seen in the tab that is between my Malaga first team squad and my under 19 squad) to register my non EU players, so that I can play them in a match.. In short, can register my squad with 6 non EU player (3 from feeder and 3 from my own team). Apologies for the lousy english.

P.S: I'm sorry if there is already another thread created in this forum. but I can't seems to find it..

Thanks alot!

If I'm correct, you're asking if you can beat the 'Max 3 non EU players' rule for the league, by using your RESERVE team to register players.

In short, no.

They all count as a non EU player for the first team, regardless of whether they're in your youth team or in your Reserves team.

Correct me if you are talking about feeder clubs, but the way you described it, the tab between Malaga and Malaga Under 19s, that's the reserves team.

also, I've noticed on 11.3 that players from senegal are not listed as non EU players in my malaga team.. I don't see the 'FGN' blue status next to the players name.. anyone encounter this before? issit a bug or just me?

edit: his second nationality is also senegal..

also, I've noticed on 11.3 that players from senegal are not listed as non EU players in my malaga team.. I don't see the 'FGN' blue status next to the players name.. anyone encounter this before? issit a bug or just me?

edit: his second nationality is also senegal..

i very much doubt someone can have two nationalities the same? why would they be senagalese and then have got second nationality as senagalese?

If I'm correct, you're asking if you can beat the 'Max 3 non EU players' rule for the league, by using your RESERVE team to register players.

In short, no.

They all count as a non EU player for the first team, regardless of whether they're in your youth team or in your Reserves team.

Correct me if you are talking about feeder clubs, but the way you described it, the tab between Malaga and Malaga Under 19s, that's the reserves team.

yup.. it's my reserve team.. I rmmber reading something like this long time ago where they use the reserve team to register the non EU player and then moving back to the first team squad so they can play in the team.. I have a feeling it's still working here... hmm..

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

25oyj9j.png

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

nvzgcz.png

I can confirm that the squad registration for foreign national is working in la liga.. I have register 3 non EU player in my reserve team and be able to used them in my first team squad as well...

HOOooorraaayyyy ... I can use 6 non EU player !!

Certain African nations have an agreememnt with the EU to be regarded as EU nationals, and therefore don't require work permits or take up an 'fgn' space in your squad.

Certain African nations have an agreememnt with the EU to be regarded as EU nationals, and therefore don't require work permits or take up an 'fgn' space in your squad.

yup.. I knew that.. but those player that I've registered in my reserve team are from mexico, uruguay and australia.. |)