Arnold Layne

Reaction score
Hello

I only have the option of viewing my squad in a list, in the squad tab.

All other version have had it where the names go across your screen, from Goalkeeper and top right to your strikers bottom left.

Ther used to be an option in the view button in the squad page where you could click on a view option and it would change it to that view.

Does anyone know how to change it to this? I hate viewing the squad as a list of names going straight down the page.

Split screen view you mean?

Yes! So you have two lists, rather than one big long list that you have to keep scrolling down..

try setting the view to position... it seems like it is set as Full profile at the moment...

Thats why I did on all previous FM's, but I cant seem to find the position option. It used to be in the attributes drop down, if I remember rightly, and then it allowed you the split screen view. I think if I selected position this time, the list still goes down the screen but just has what position they are.

I hate the long list view.

I'm gonna be honest and say I can't work it out for FM 2011. oO)

Anyone who knows, please do help us out. :)

Its highly annoying!

Also, I like to have classic view on matches, where only the word commentry comes up. However, when you make a sub, it converts back to the match day view. Its well annoying.

hmm. that is frustrating, I hope when my copy arrives on Friday its not going to have this problem, are you using the Official update or as the game comes?

I am using the official update from Steam. I think it is 11.1? Cant remember exactly! Its annoying though and hopefully they can iron these problems out with a new update.