chappazz88

Reaction score
OK the new rules are in that in many leagues you can only have 25 players. or there abouts

what are people's ideas and thoughts towards this - what kind of players you will have in you squad and numbers ie 5 defenders 4 wingers and 3 youngster's etc

and how to get the best out of you team and also to keep players happy

because in the past i have had players moan and moan they are not get enuff playing time but they have played 30+ games and i have only had 25 players

thoughts please!!!

Last edited:
change the font it is terrible ;)

i usually have:

3 Gk
4 Fb
5Cb
4 Wingers
5Cm
4St
If i play a 442 but varies depending on formation

I do usally have 20-25 players in my squad. Depending on what tactic I'm playing, how good players I have in my youth team and so on. The numbers of players I have in different positions all depends on the tactic. There is no need for a winger when you don't play wingers at all.

Usually i have 3 Gk 8 Defenders 9 Midfielders 5 Strikers I try and make sure 1 player from each is a young player who i can develop.

font changed lol,i have 25 players to

but when ever i buy a player the expect to play week in week out

why are people saying there going to register youngsters U21s dont need to be.

thats the problem iam having getting those how grown player ratings up as mine are ****

i just register all the players who are over 21 as you dont have to bother with under 21s they can play anyway and make sure i buy good 16-18 year olds so when they are 21 they will be classed as home grown from the club

im playing 4-4-2 atm and i only got 3 GK, 4 Defenders (looking for a full back),3 CM, 4 wingers , 3 strikers

I need Help !

Could someone help me find a Full back similar to maicon,zenetti,santon to sign, buget is 15.6mil Please help

I play a 4-1-1-2-2

2 Goal Keepers
4 Full Backs (Preferably 2 of which can play either side of the pitch)
5 Center-Backs (1 of which is retrained to play as DMC)
2 DMC's
2 MC's
4 Wingers (All retrained to play on both sides of the pitch)
5 Strikers (At least 2 retrained as wingers)

Total is 24

On FM 10 my teams average age was always around 23. So most seasons I just registered the 15 or so players who needed registering to be eligible to play.