Squeaky *** Time

sanketutd

Reaction score
The period from March to the end of the season is called Squeaky *** time by Fergie, he says the most consistent team in this period will be in the running for all the titles. So I ask you which will be most consistent and why?

I was extremely misled by the thread name...

I must say, Chelsea look like they are coming right just in time, Liverpool are playing well and could make Europe yet, Arsenal are sort of on and off at the moment, United are just poor dogs balls at the moment...

I would still consider Man Utd favourites for the EPL title, due mainly to their experience in these situations over the years and ability to be ruthless and grind out results against lower teams.

Arsenal find themselves in a position where they can actually challege for the title this year which is extremely exciting, but I think their EPL campaign hinges more on how well they go in the champs lge.

And lastly, I think chelsea will finish in the top four but cant see them goin any higher that that this year.
I also still think Liverpool can qualify for europe as well Raikan. King Kenny's brought em back!

in this period i will say : chelsea and liverpool ...
man utd will have a hard period this time ...
but still i think they will win EPL this year ...