Resource icon

Download SRB 4-3-3 Gaman. Turned Arsenal into a powerhouse, not lost in the league for 44 matches 24.0.0.1

Calcio Club Milano, won the league 1st season and now 1st in some Serie D group
a5465fa4a034fee9fb0e4268005d3ff9.png

Last edited:
Any success for anyone using this tactic?

24.2.0 update working?
Works like a charm. Created another manager with Iceland and got them to the 2nd round of the 2026 World Cup. I'm still with Club Milano, have won three back to back divisions and now in early September of Serie B I'm challenging for promotion spots.

same tactic mate? no changes?
All the same. Won back to back Italian Eccellenza, Serie D, C, B and now finished 8th in Serie A, first season there. No changes to the tactic, the only changes I only sometimes made the the mentality, going to positive to balanced, depending if the opponent was overpowered compared to me.

Tried this using my somewhat strong, but very young, PSG side in my first season.

Bit strange tactic. Very good tactic overall, scoring a lot. But once every while, we just completly shut off and cant create or score. And I usually concede at least one goal every game, despite a low XG against. Its really weird. Teams can have 0.44 or something really low, yet they always seem to score. And this is against a defence consisitng of Hakimi-Skriniar/Todibo-Marquinhos-Fernandez.

Ive used the tactic for 20 games and ive conceded in 14 of these games.

In one game I got absolutley hammered by OM 5-4 (i changed tactics and scored 4 goals). I havent done any deeper analysis of the tactics weaknesses but from what I saw against OM was that the FB-d got dragged into central areas and they exploitet that space behind him. Maybe the RMD is causing some disjointment and creating an unbalanced team.

Same thing in general goes for WB-a. The space in behind him is often exploited.

Maybe move the less attacking CM-s to the right side of the midfield 3, so he can cover for the WB?

This is a really good tactic so im hoping you can fix these minor issues.

Did a few tweaks. Both CM's are now supporting with the left one having a bit fewer instructions. Season is going quite well at the moment.

Attachments

• SRB 4-3-3 mjög gaman.fmf
    41.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 1e19a8b5eae3a7c475af5a85ab206aa5.png
    1e19a8b5eae3a7c475af5a85ab206aa5.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 211