TCold

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've got a slight problem namely the above mentioned player being unhappy because of the lack of discipline at club.
He mentioned that around mid season and i talked to him and held my own, but he said he won't back down and he has been unhappy since.
I'm starting my 2nd season now with Man City. Bought him at start of the first and would really like to keep him.

Any advice?

If he asks of the lack of discipline, then a player's recently been sent off? Issue the player sent off a warning, it'll never happen again :)
To do with Srna, offer him a massive contract and praise him?

I have offered him a contract of 190k about 2 times already and he refused both. (he makes 125k now.)
He also says: "I think our relationship has broken down and i've got no patience to talk to you.", every time i try to have a private chat with him. :(

I have offered him a contract of 190k about 2 times already and he refused both. (he makes 125k now.)
He also says: "I think our relationship has broken down and i've got no patience to talk to you.", every time i try to have a private chat with him. :(

All I can think to do is, keep playing him, praising him every so often and hope the heat cools off :)

Heh the same happens with my Rafinha, I just sold him and buy Lorenzo de Silvestri that has cheaper wage, and he even perform better.

I think just sold him,if he is unhappy then he will play like a ****,there are still many good fullback in the game :)