Tulaugu

Reaction score
I need some suggestions for a lethal Shadow Striker at the start of S4. I'm playing Man Utd. He needs to be in a rotation with Fierro, Mata and El Shaarawy. Money is not a problem. I got 180M funds to spend since I won the PL, FA, LC and CL last season. Thanks!

Do you NEED an SS, or just someone that scores a lot of goals?

Develop Angel Correa and he scores and assists loads for me! Bought him for 2mill and loaned him out for a couple of seasons but is now immense for me. Got +20 goals and +20 assists in two seasons for me. Now worth ?48mill. I'm in my 9th season with United now.

Jay Rodriguez from Southampton.

If you're in season four, then you're up to 2016/17. I'm up to 2022/23, and he is now 33 and past it, but you'll get at least 5 good years out of him. I played him as Shadow Striker for years with instructions to:

Pass it Shorter - Move Into Channels - Shoot More Often

He achieved 20+ goals (in all competitions) from that position for four consecutive seasons, including a total of 32 a couple of seasons ago. He also became England's top striker and has just retired with something like 76 caps and 47 goals. He won the Golden Boat at the 2018 World Cup with 6 goals.

He's good in the build-up play, can shoot with both feet and is 6ft (or 6ft1in) with good aerial ability.

I've written about my 4-4-1-1 system, with Rodriguez in the Shadow Striker role, in the Tactics thread:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...1-real-4-4-2-how-i-learned-play-triangle.html

I take it you're using Januzaj as AML/R? Using him as an AMC on my own United save, and he has been amazing. 41 goals and 44 assists in 57 games in my fourth season. Playing him as AP attack with "shorter passing" and "roam from position".

G.Rasculo-Mk Dons and George Green Everton see how them too have devolped
Mauro Bollino should be a beast by now assist machine.

I take it you're using Januzaj as AML/R? Using him as an AMC on my own United save, and he has been amazing. 41 goals and 44 assists in 57 games in my fourth season. Playing him as AP attack with "shorter passing" and "roam from position".
Where do u put Januzaj, AML/AMR?
would u mind to share your tactic? :D
He did not play very well on AML in first 5-6 games, he needs to spend time for just a simple pass!

Where do u put Januzaj, AML/AMR?
would u mind to share your tactic? :D
He did not play very well on AML in first 5-6 games, he needs to spend time for just a simple pass!

Put him in the AMC position, and he will make magic happen ;) will send you the tactic over a PM ;)

Why do people come on to gloat about winning everything... then ask for player names? That's the easiest part. You instantly lose your credibility rating and prove that you winning whatever isn't the case. Don't gloat about winning **** if all you do is take advantage of other's work be it tactics, instructions, etc. Ridiculous.

Why do people come on to gloat about winning everything... then ask for player names? That's the easiest part. You instantly lose your credibility rating and prove that you winning whatever isn't the case. Don't gloat about winning **** if all you do is take advantage of other's work be it tactics, instructions, etc. Ridiculous.
Let people play the game how they want to play it..