KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
317jzae.png

If anyone is interested in the new season templates for SS09/10/11 kits, head over to
http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/37278-ss091011-kits-requests/ to download them :)
Enjoy guys :)

*Credit to Susie

Last edited:
I'll have a quick look, although the picture looks identical

Kevy are they not password protected still? :/

I didnt need to give a password and i downloaded them okay

i've seen now;
so Hammer9 has been kind enough to upload onto filefront or whatever this time;
rather than just use fm genesis... :}

i thank him... :D

i've seen now;
so Hammer9 has been kind enough to upload onto filefront or whatever this time;
rather than just use fm genesis... :}

i thank him... :D

Ive just posted the sortitout link,instead of a direct link to the files. So they can't really say we took stuff with out crediting them.

could i please ask, in the adidas kits there isnt a chelsea template for the 2010/11 season .
is there any way we could do it , or am i having a blonde moment and i cant find it

Good stuff Kevy. Couldn't get last set, so hopefully will be able to get on with some newer kits soon.

I have it downloaded but it only goes to Fila, should I re download it

You know you have the back of the shirt template in your template pack?

I open the .psd file and it says

this some text layers contain fonts that are missing. These layers will need to have the missing fonts replaced before they can be used for vector based output.

It loads it up but doesn't give me an option to have other letters/numbers on the shirt.

Thanks!
Big Dave

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I have it downloaded but it only goes to Fila, should I re download it

There are 3 parts of the pack mate, they are all there!

You know you have the back of the shirt template in your template pack?

I open the .psd file and it says

this some text layers contain fonts that are missing. These layers will need to have the missing fonts replaced before they can be used for vector based output.

It loads it up but doesn't give me an option to have other letters/numbers on the shirt.

Thanks!
Big Dave

that will be because the fonts used on the bac of the shirt arent included in the template... you have to try and find theright font online