FMLiVEGAMiNG

Reaction score
Currently my transfer budget is and I need a Goalkeeper, young and cheap, at eat two Centre Attacking Midfielders or just Attacking Midfielders and a very nice, cheap centre back (not Jores Okore). You can reccommend other players if you want and I woud be very appreciated! THANK YOU!!

If you are Napoli from seriea a then these players should be great for you and also want to join you... You'll also get similar recs for many of these players as many users here can vouch for them....
so here goes my recs....

GK - Yann Sommer 2-4.5mil

CB - Stefan Strandberg - 800k-1.2mil

AMC - Thomas Drage 1mill, Will Hughes 4-6mill

all these players are quite young and can develop very nicely... I'v also attached screenshots of them from my Cardiff save.... just 2 years into the game and they all look pretty good!!

View attachment 377793View attachment 377794View attachment 377795View attachment 377796

CB: Stefan Strandberg (need Norway loaded) ~ 3m
AMCs: Rainford Kalaba (TP Mazembe) ~ 2.5m, Rafinha ~ loan, try get an option to buy; Leandro Paredes (Boca) 2.5m or less; Jano (Spartak) 2.5m
GK: As Above, Sommer is great for the price. I don't think you could get more for your money than him.

All prices are Euros.

Last edited: