SSD Guide

Reaction score
Smart Shirt Designer (SSD)
is a free kit designer
Download
Sponsers And Badges
Use Wikipedia for Logos.

View attachment 143086

Pick your Design, Colour & Brand and press "draw" to see what it looks like without badges.

View attachment 143087

Underneath the design there is places to browse for logos sponsers & crests press Align button and move the crests, logos & sponsers Then change the lighting mode by the draw button to whichever one suits you as mode a is to bright and your kit is done my result

View attachment 143088

Here is my kit not very good rushed But i made the guide so people can see and ask on here instead of making new threads.

ENJOY (H)

I use SSD but i can only get the sleeve badges on one side, how do i get it on both like you have ?

When I put the sponser in it always had a background so I had a good kit with the sponser but a white background behind the sponser

On google images, search for {Chosen Logo} PNG. It should then return results with no background at all. :)

I use SSD but i can only get the sleeve badges on one side, how do i get it on both like you have ?

you click the box next to mirror then you can get them on both sides

It's really not that good mate. Photoshop is 100x better. Even download the trial just to see first! :)

tick mirror :) even tho when you align it it stil has one when you draw it will be on both :)

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

When I put the sponser in it always had a background so I had a good kit with the sponser but a white background behind the sponser

Download THIS covers most sponsers if not on there check wikipedia :) thats where i got youtube from when you extract the folder there is a gimp set up set it up & then it will appear on your desktop. click it and wait for it to load, then you can change the colours of things if you wanted the youtube in my kit to be black then use the paint can to change it :)

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Great tutorial mate ;)

Thankyouu :)

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

It's really not that good mate. Photoshop is 100x better. Even download the trial just to see first! :)

photoshop is very good, i have used it before, but this is a free alternative for people who cant afford photoshop :)

photoshop is very good, i have used it before, but this is a free alternative for people who cant afford photoshop :)

I found GIMP to be pretty good for doing basic images, plus GIMP if on the MAC too.....BTW, any one know if you can do this kit making stuff on GIMP?

I have just started using SSD and was thinking of putting few of my kits on the Rate My Kit Thread , but it doesnt seem to let me upload them !! please could you help me

i clicked the link but there was ntg there to download except gimp

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

could someone upload it here, cheers