SSJDennis

Reaction score
Explanation:

Some of you might know the current success of PSV Eindhoven in The Netherlands? It’s all based on quick counter football. Since I am a big PSV fan IRL, I tried to copy it into the game, but make it BETTER!

How? I think Cocu does a lot of silly things. First of all, Maher, a young player with BIG potential, is used wrong. He is the dynamic midfielder IRL, but he isn’t suited for that. I made him act as his best role; “10”.

He will be the one that gives the balls to other team mates, to make them score or let them spam crosses.

I made a decent defense with Willems, Bruma, (bought) Kara and Arias. Karim Rekik works just fine if Kara or Bruma is injured. You can buy plenty of decent defenders. All set to play in defense. But you can go wild with the flanks if you wish.

Hiljemark is the dynamic midfielder to keep balance in the team. Stijn Schaars or someone like Kevin Strootman would do better, but it works. Wijnaldum is a “normal” central midfielder. He does support. Sure, if Wijnaldum wasn’t a keyplayer, I would replace his role with something like a anchorman.

Narsingh is the rightwinger. Pure winger, switches with hanging midfielder Depay. Depay is the starplayer of my team. Scores plenty and many assist. Players like Alexis Sanchez and the like would do good on the left. Use someone with a good cross for the rightflank.

Striker is deep lying. Scored 8 goals in 9matches thus far. You might try poacher or targetman if you have a good one.

Tactic:

View attachment 332985

Results:

View attachment 332984
*lost to NAC Breda because all my goalkeepers where injuried.
**Big loss against AS Ettiene, as I tried all out attack last 20mins with a 3-2 disadvantage.

Pre-season training:

View attachment 332982

During season training:

View attachment 332980

Download:

View attachment 332990

good for mickey mouse league competition, not working in bigger leagues

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks