SSS 11 Logos

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 11K
T

TheMjt

Guest
Hello, I recently attempted a new type of logo, SSS 11.​

I have made them from scratch and I hope you like them​

SCREENSHOTS IN GAME:​


To use in game go here​


AVAILABLE DOWNLOADS​

England
Premier League - Download
Championship - Download
N-Power League 1 - Download​

Finland
Premier League - Download​

France
Ligue 1 - Download​

Germany
Bundesliga - Download​


Indonesia
Premier League - Download

Italy
Serie A - Download​

Portugal
Liga Sagres - Download​

Romania
Premier League - Download​

Russia
Premier League - Download​

Scotland
Clydesdale Bank - Download​

Spain
Liga BBVA - Download​
 
Last edited:
Good try, but I'm not downloading. A lot of the edges look too rough.
 
I must say, the logos look kind of pixelated on the left hand side :S
 
Back
Top