n3galiu

Reaction score
Hello fellas,

Started my 2nd season, now November 20 and.. like always... Robin van Pierse came from international game with an injury, but a serious one.. :( injured for 4 months, now 3 left, will be back on March.. So I think about buying a new striker, because other strikers in my team (Maroaune Chamakh, Bendtner, Carlos Vela, youngster Wellington Silva) are not so good like him. Chamakh scores... but not like van Pierse (~49 games 57 goals 1st season), now he cant score in 3 games in a row :( Of course I have Theo Walcott, but I trained him natural to right wing, he is my CR7, doing wonders.. just have a look View attachment 132152

So I think about Neymar (brazilian wonderkid) View attachment 132153View attachment 132154 I like his scout report (what do you think of it?), but I dont like his finishing, composure, height.. what you think of him, can he really be better than van Pierse, do wonders, score incredible goals? ^^)

And another one, Khouma Babacar, he is very good for target man. I need a young one, to train him and become world-class player. So any advice will be good, maybe you know other youngsters, moooore better than these two.8-|

What role do you play RVP in? I'll help you name some forwards that are just as good in that role to help you..

Gabby Agbonlahor, his speed on this game simply gets him goals on its own, and he's cheaper than other options.

Neymay, Babacar and the other young players seem to take a while to settle in. Gabby should hit the ground running....quickly..

What role do you play RVP in? I'll help you name some forwards that are just as good in that role to help you..

You mean right wing? Inside Forward - Support, Theo Walcott is world class there ^^)

You mean right wing? Inside Forward - Support, Theo Walcott is world class there ^^)

Where do you play Robin Van Persie.. That's who you're looking for a replacement for right?

Sorry, was away yesterday. I play Robin van Pierse as ST (deep lying forward - attack) and now he is injured for 3 months and my other strikers are **** ones. So I think about buying a new one on January transfer window, I like younger players more. So thought about Neymar, can he turn into world class striker and play better than van Pierse?

DLF's are hard to come across as youngsters.. Ask Raikan (Y)

Walcott, Vela, and maybe Kadlec if you want can all score more than enough when played as poachers.

I trained Walcott natural to right wing, because I think he is better in that place, for his speed and good cross. Carlos Vela scores sometimes, but.. he not gained any stats in training, report says that he is not so good to be like van Pierse. So don't know what to do.

!!!!!!!! Forgotten about Kadlec, ****.. just had a look and I think he is awesome for deep-lying forward:) thx man, waiting for January now, I'll buy him.8-|

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

By the way, I dont like Poacher duty, because I think that David Villa is the only one poacher, because he can play 1 vs 11 and score 20 goals a match, lol