St. George FC - The English Youth Academy

Started my own save and already enjoying it :) I hope other people will get the same amount of enjoyment from this DB. It may seem easy in the first year, but it helps you to get into it.

I also recommend regular squad rotations to keep your players happy, and to help speed up development.

Connor Wickham already injured for 5-6 weeks :'( Using a 4-4-2 with wingers :)

This is English only, and has a story behind it, which I feel makes people more willing to get into the game.
That has Ramsey + Cairney, so is not just England, and doesn't have as much thought put into it, as players like Wilshere and Ramsey I can't see dropping to League 2 (no offence Jordan!)

Also, I had started working on this DB before that was released.

So enjoy the DB, or GTFO ;)

No offence taken I done it in a rush for someone this looks much better. What Internet browser do you use?

good effort mr E5, i also have been wanting to make something like this but i just havnt had the time or patience of late, will d/l now, thanks! :)

No offence taken I done it in a rush for someone this looks much better. What Internet browser do you use?

Google Chrome :) And thanks, put a lot of effort into the OP, I think the BBC article effect is pretty good too :p Hope you give it a download and let me know how you get on!

Yeah I will, Firefox well slow.

i wanna tweak the rules slightly to play, i dont wanna have to sell people when they hit 24, but i wont buy older than 22 still :)

i wanna tweak the rules slightly to play, i dont wanna have to sell people when they hit 24, but i wont buy older than 22 still :)

That's fine, they aren't really rules, more like guidelines so people know how to play if they want to stick to the story, that the club is just there to develop young players and give them regular competitive football!

trying to sign will keane, scott wagstaff and jack sampson to bolster the ranks for the 1st season :)

This looks great pal. No doubt I will give it a download when I get bored of my save :)

Jack Robinson and Ravel Morrison FTW.

Will certainly give this a download when I get back into fm. Looking good.

just about to play the first league game, heres my preperations for 1st season :) tried to get stanislas on loan as well, but he decided not to bother with the new home of english football and go to wales and play for cardiff instead...

I would say Chamberlain merits a first team place Eddie, but good to see you're getting into it. I've just picked up Will Keane for £550k! Tried to sign Nick Powell but he wasn't interested, strange...

I also hired Cockerill as a scout, he seems good! Some good signings there, will have to take a look at Febian Brandy and Mutch :)

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Also, do you have a screenshot of your pre-season friendlies? I just lost to Blackburn :( But beat Colchester and drew against Bordeaux!

I would say Chamberlain merits a first team place Eddie, but good to see you're getting into it. I've just picked up Will Keane for £550k! Tried to sign Nick Powell but he wasn't interested, strange...

I also hired Cockerill as a scout, he seems good! Some good signings there, will have to take a look at Febian Brandy and Mutch :)

untill hes 17 hes in the youth team :) thats the way i work :) but yeah, he will be bought up before long, dont worry! hmmm, man u rejected 1.1 mil from me, but took 1.4, thats annoying! :mad: lol.

yeah theres a couple of good english scouts to nab eh :) can only offer like £600 a week tho which is annoying as most want at least 800-1000 :( brandy i just got cos he was decent and free, but mutch looks class, and my scouts rated him highly, i beat chelsea to getting him ;) took a lot of money to buy tho, but should be worth it, the board are v happy with me buying him :)

Last edited:
heres my fixtures, didnt do too bad but you played better teams than me :) i just left mine as they were :)

Starting this now...Can only think of one player to buy Mutch!