Stabiliising a welsh dream

• Thread starter Thread starter emoasyou
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 6K
after a even first half its 0-0 due to howard putting on a clinique and saving against sinclair and dyer from point blank range we look very good on the counter again and i see i goal coming from the flanks

1-0 as bressan crosses in a great ball from a set piece great team goal put in by rangel

dyer scores but goal dissalowed for offside

the football out there is great tonight

everton equalise threw a late corner deflected iin off rangels head feel so bad for the lad

after an amazing game full of chances if you asked me at the begining of the match id have accepted a draw so not the worst result but to draw when a win was in your grasp due to a late corner deflection well that hurts and thats footbal

unquestionably man of the match was howard he put on a great dispay stopping my men a few times

View attachment 261502

after game two 1-1

frist point in the bag

next up is bournemouth in the legue cup a rea opportunity for my team to show the quality they have and some younger players to come in Im sure we should be able to progress to the next stage.

this is how the teams line up

View attachment 261520

all change line up except Zubar stays in center back to help is fellow french man situ gel into the squad

bournemouth almost score in 8 mins but offside given, defense did well keep the player offside but were giving them too much time on the ball

after 38 mins pugh scores his first ever ngoal for bournmeoth this is a terrible match to watch and were being played off the park the few thousand fans that came here today or starting to boo the payers off the pitch we need to find a spark from somwere or were going out to a league 1 side and rightly so.

at half time i tell the guys that is was rubbish and i want to see more and sub off nouble for sinclair who goes in the center with orlandi just behind.

on 50 mins orlandi crosses in a dangerous ball saved by the keeper the team are looking a lot more lively now

great counter on 70 mins and proctor crosses in from the right to orandi who hits it and its tapped tamley to the goal keeper this isn't good enough

the second string team i put out today should have been good enough to get a win this was a terrible performance and changes will be made

View attachment 261522

out of the league cup not good enough

today is the fulham game after the dissapointment of watching my team go out to bournemouth in the league cup im devastated and really need to do somthing today against fuham a win is a must and i truly hope this is the case.

heres how the teams line up against swansea and because he was so good in the last match andrea orlandi comes in

View attachment 261523

whittingham scores from 20 yeards wtf this isnt going well at all my dream as gone up in smoke this early how do i pick myself and my team up from this

story over i aint doing this again wtf im better then this lol

was anyone reading this as i wont quit if peoplle was but it seemed no1 was anyways only 1 lol

I think that your tactics is a bit unbalanced , that's why you are losing ! And Joe Allen isn't a BWM ! :D

haha ive used the tactics before and done fine lol i think im going to do a season and then start one more lol a bit of a let down as ive done way better then this before and i dont think he is actualy lol

bournemouth almost score in 8 mins but offside given, defense did well keep the player offside but were giving them too much time on the ball

after 38 mins pugh scores his first ever ngoal for bournmeoth this is a terrible match to watch and were being played off the park the few thousand fans that came here today or starting to boo the payers off the pitch we need to find a spark from somwere or were going out to a league 1 side and rightly so.

at half time i tell the guys that is was rubbish and i want to see more and sub off nouble for sinclair who goes in the center with orlandi just behind.

on 50 mins orlandi crosses in a dangerous ball saved by the keeper the team are looking a lot more lively now

great counter on 70 mins and proctor crosses in from the right to orandi who hits it and its tapped tamley to the goal keeper this isn't good enough

the second string team i put out today should have been good enough to get a win this was a terrible performance and changes will be made

View attachment 261522

out of the league cup not good enough
You should of played moreira in goal instead of vorm.

I used the same kind of tactic myself on away game and vs strong team I drop to 2 dm often. At home i`'ll prefer 2 cm .

Good story mate, just read it this morning.

haha im gonna star a one more story some time soon with the same linuep started a game with lille and looks to be going ok so i think i might have a team and tactic now lol just gonna play the games for the first season and then see how it goes before i start a new story that way i can see if its going out of hand lol i can have one more story this year ebfore they stop me so its all good as they say lol and thanks sizemore24 i worked hard on that layout lol

Back