Stability of Beta

proflix

Reaction score
Hi all,

normally I play around on beta and start a main save in the main game, but I have found the beta fairly stable and other than some bugs on trying to restart recruitment assignments I haven’t seen anything major.

I know hot fixes normally fix most things but they can’t fix all, just wondering if anyone else has found anything major I’m tempted from what I’ve seen this year to start my first long term save now, but thought I’d ask a wider audience in case I haven’t come across something

thanks

Hi all,

normally I play around on beta and start a main save in the main game, but I have found the beta fairly stable and other than some bugs on trying to restart recruitment assignments I haven’t seen anything major.

I know hot fixes normally fix most things but they can’t fix all, just wondering if anyone else has found anything major I’m tempted from what I’ve seen this year to start my first long term save now, but thought I’d ask a wider audience in case I haven’t come across something

thanks

Ok i found two three bugs let me list them
1) If you have a coach with double job the game shows you are missing the secondary job when you are full already and can't sign anyone pretty annoying not game breaking though
2) The sweeper keeper is bugged when a ball runs to him he head the ball to the forward all the time idk why i just avoid using him for now
3) I had many games a minor injury and subbed the player out only to find out he is out 2-3months which was weird considering it was a minor injury.
4) Training seems not to work properly i see only players with considerable play time develop the rest going downwards even if their play time is like impact-sub or squad player.

I don't think the dates are very strong either besides my namefix that has been published before I will also come with a transfers & data the 18th of November I have several things on my list that I will correct for you in the premier league!

Yeah I’ve noticed the double coach one, I expect that to be hot fixed.
I haven’t found anything as bad the previous versions of the game was it last year or year before an entire transfer window didn’t exist in Brazil