Stadium building and facility improving...lazy Sammarinese builders?

sjp15991

Reaction score
Ok so I'm San Marino, yeah doing the San Marino challenge, about 7 seasons in now I'm in Serie A and building a new stadium lovingly named "The San Marino Stadium" the board said it would be done in 2 years at the end of 2017/2018 season now they are saying end of 2018/2019 season but on my information page it still says "due to move into "the san marino stadium" at the end of 2017/2018. Then just to confuse matters I notice that San Marino have played a national team game in "the san marino stadium" with an attendance over 8,000 so it couldnt be my current stadium "Olimpico". Anyone know what the **** is going on. Oh and the board have delayed my youth facility improvement as well by a year but thats a much less complicated but equally as irritating problem. Any help appreciated!?

Ive posted pictures to show what I mean in the attachments, I'm not sure if this is the way you are meant to do it so sorry if you can't view it or something.

Its probably fair to assume that the national team play in a different stadium just with the same name as your new stadium. As for when it will be ready, i guess you'll just have to be patient and see if you move in 2018 or 2019.

They are British builders not Sammarinese builders because they would have to be on a permanent tea break for it be delayed like this but I've never seen this before maybe the National Team are using it before its completion or they just have a new stadium.

How can the national team play in a stadium that isn't built? They cant. Like Exeter and Newcastle both having stadiums named St James' Park, the National side of San Marino has a Stadium with the same name as your new one.

I think its likely that you will move to the new stadium in 2018 as this was the original date set by the board and is listed on the facilities screen.

The skin is "The Silence" and I've looked on the San Marino national team overview page and it says that Olimpico is their current stadium (which is still mine while the new one is being built) and they have the same capacity as shown below, Im in March 2018 now will just have to see if they build it in June, I will probably have finished the season by the end of today so I will update you all then I guess

View attachment 255028

Ok guys thanks for trying to help, I now have an update for you all, the improvements to facilities were started on time but will now take 7 months to complete
View attachment 255179
But more importantly, news on the Stadium! It came up delayed so I obviously panicked and thought I would have to wait another year (which would be incredibly irritating since I qualified for the champions league this season and filled my stadium 100% in every single game). But it was only delayed 3 months from the original move-in date listed on information/facilities screen and will be ready a month into next season's league campaign :D.
View attachment 255176

It turns out Sammarinese builders aren't that lazy but are pretty slow.

If you are really frustrated with the delay, reload your game and it will be another Club's problem. =P

i did that when i was playing Crawley, from mine being delayed 3mths, it became Juventus delayed 3mths.