Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've just finished a season, i had been getting full attendences most league games so i asked the board if we could expand the stadium, they said there is not enough evidence of the fan base increasing or whatever...and then the next day i get a message saying the stadium is going to be expanded wtf!? The board 100% decline my suggestion so???

So...does it really matter, you got your expansion?

I think improving youth facilities and junior coaching are more important.

Not really, to make it to the top you should improve all areas of the club, they should have around the same importance.

As for the stadium, your job is to request the improvements, their job is to improve it... Just like Redders said, as long as both sides are doing their part your club is good, even if it is a bit odd...

I've expanded my stadium once and fill it every week, i've asked for another expansion and been told that the council will never give permisson for further expansion due to lack of space. I have £20 mil in the bank which will be thirty by the end of the season, will i get the option to build a new stadium if i get a certain amount of money together or am I stuck with what i've got?

I had my youth facilities upgrade cancelled a couple of months before it finishes because of 'lack of funds' when I have £70m in the bank. That is stupid.

You got what you asked for, normal not stupid. :)

I've expanded my stadium once and fill it every week, i've asked for another expansion and been told that the council will never give permisson for further expansion due to lack of space. I have £20 mil in the bank which will be thirty by the end of the season, will i get the option to build a new stadium if i get a certain amount of money together or am I stuck with what i've got?

Eventually but a new stadium can cost quite a lot so they may not want to ruin finances building it until you have a lot more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.