Reaction score
hi i am hereford united and it is my 10th season in charge!!
i have them in the premiership and my board will not expand my stadium!!
i have mad the most stadium sellouts in the past two seasons with 18 and 22 sold out games!! my stadium is so small and im getting very little money for my matches!!!
is there anything i can do?

why the board doesn't want to expand your stadium?don't have enough budget?not allowed by municipal council?

I only managed to expand my stadium 2 times. Once with Leicester, expander Walkers Stadium by 4000 seats or so. Also expanded Santiago Bernabéu by 14.000 seats or so. It hard. i won 3 Europa Leagues, 5 Leagues and 1 Champion's league with sporting CP and i cant expand the stadium. have an average 50k attendance on a 52k stadium capacity, with about 40% of the matches being sell-outs.

I only managed to expand my stadium 2 times. Once with Leicester, expander Walkers Stadium by 4000 seats or so. Also expanded Santiago Bernabéu by 14.000 seats or so. It hard. i won 3 Europa Leagues, 5 Leagues and 1 Champion's league with sporting CP and i cant expand the stadium. have an average 50k attendance on a 52k stadium capacity, with about 40% of the matches being sell-outs.
Sometimes you can't expand a stadium because there is no room. You can check in the editor if your stadium has expansion capacity or not.

I'm not sure why that information is not accessible in the game TBH.

Sometimes you can't expand a stadium because there is no room. You can check in the editor if your stadium has expansion capacity or not.

I'm not sure why that information is not accessible in the game TBH.

FMRTE allows this, i reckon.

this is **** im in premier league and have a 5000 seater stadium!!!joke

That's not possible considering there are rules in place so that you have to have 8000+ seater stadium. I was Havant & W and had this problem but they had to increase the size due to this rule, therefore i had to play at Fratton Park for 6 months.

That's not possible considering there are rules in place so that you have to have 8000+ seater stadium. I was Havant & W and had this problem but they had to increase the size due to this rule, therefore i had to play at Fratton Park for 6 months.

i know i thought that too but still no expansion!!