Stadium Expansion

boozemonster

Reaction score
Having asked my board to expand the stadium they aquiesced, good for you i hear you say...

come the end of the season im told that i shall be having another 78 seats, haha

well, that'll get the money rolling in.

chimney corner in northern ireland, just won Div2, 4 cups including the FA cup (that means im in europe hahaha, cant see that lasting long)

Allen Park will now have 1478 (78seats)

So the chairman went to Argos and got 78 £10 fold out chairs?

no dont be silly, he's bought an old double decker bus from the scrap man and parked it next to the pitch

the 78 seats were finished in less than a month and i asked again and they once again said yes, wonder how many i'll get this time?
30? 40?

Depends how many benches the local council is replacing in the parks :p

haha

lol 78 seats, massive. Although I was expecting you to say you were someone massive, but never mind.

I got the exact smae expansion on 08 as AFC Wimbledon :)

haha

lol 78 seats, massive. Although I was expecting you to say you were someone massive, but never mind.

not a massive team no, far from it, but its let me get a tactic sorted that creates chances and doesnt have a problem with gaps between the defence midfield and attack

I have asked for an expansion at the end of every season, nearly finished my 5th, and they always say the same thing, council wont allow it because there is not enough space!!

I guess so, im hoping they build a new one i sell out every week

chimney corner in northern ireland, just won Div2, 4 cups including the FA cup (that means im in europe hahaha, cant see that lasting long)

Allen Park will now have 1478 (78seats)

I used to play for chimney corner a long time ago.

i`ve took chelmsford city from bss to the championship and im now on the brink of a play off place for the prem my stadium holds 2900 i keep as for expansion and they keep saying no has anyone used the ultimatium and got one? its so annoying, the club was taken over and they have money so don`t understand why although i have never 1 a trophy for the club other than the 7th and 3rd tear of english football not really a trophy would it help if i was to win the f.a cup or somthing any help appricated thanks!

i`ve took chelmsford city from bss to the championship and im now on the brink of a play off place for the prem my stadium holds 2900 i keep as for expansion and they keep saying no has anyone used the ultimatium and got one? its so annoying, the club was taken over and they have money so don`t understand why although i have never 1 a trophy for the club other than the 7th and 3rd tear of english football not really a trophy would it help if i was to win the f.a cup or somthing any help appricated thanks!

i think it is down to used capacity or something similar, if there isn't enough capacity, they won't do the expansion, so you could change this on the fmrt or wait till you have enough money and hope they build a new one

i think it is down to used capacity or something similar, if there isn't enough capacity, they won't do the expansion, so you could change this on the fmrt or wait till you have enough money and hope they build a new one

sold out every game, i wonder if its anything to do with the fan base itself? i.e how many fans would come if there was seats to fill??
won the play offs final v hull so now in the prem with a max attendence of 2900 !:(

i've never had a stadium expansion out side of the top flight but i got one at man city for around 10k and in my hoffenhiem game i got a new stadium but then hoffenhiem allways get a new stadium, i have tried to get clubs making profits so the board can afford it but i never have much luck :(

not enough!

:Dhurra!! i final got my expanstion without cheating but that makes it about 4500-5000 well atleast i finally got an expansion but still an extra 1700 is ****! anyone no what the record for the smallist stadium in the prem is as i`m probley going to beat it!:(