bigtimebezza

Reaction score
I am wanting to start a new save but as usual I cannot decide who to be! I get frustrated when I get a team to be great but can't expand their stadium further, for example I'm Southampton in 2023/24 season have won the prem twice, consistently champions league semi etc etc but my stadium won't get increased anymore! I am currently at 52,000 capacity and sell out every game for the last 2 or 3 years.
i even asked for a new stadium as I have ?500 million in the bank but they said we don't need one.

which teams have you been that have consistently had stadium increases? And what capacity did you get them too? I would be intrigued to know!

thanks

Dag & Red- 17,049 ;). Probably not what you are looking for. In my save there have been only two new stadiums build in all of England by the AI. Chelsea (Lampard Park 58769) and Tottenham (49268).

Last edited:
i just got wycombe promoted to the championship so the board was forced to increase the seating capacity. we are now at a whooping 10,264 seats.
i am averaging a little over 9000 per match so im hoping that will be enough to warrant an actual stadium addition in the off-season to get some decent revenue from ticket sales