Status
Not open for further replies.

FMCrazy14

Reaction score
In FM10 I had a game with liverpool and i was really successful.I won the league 3 times on the run,the champions league twice and won the fa and carling cup every time. I then got a message off the board saying they were going name a new stadium after me, so i was just wondering if this was possible in FM11

Thanks

yep, but I believe you have to become a club legend (I think)

No problem! I trying to get city to name one after me! But a few more seasons yet I think

I think it is possible but im not certain because i have never had it, im a **** manager.

how many seasons do u reckon it will take if i started sunday league and got altrincham promoted from bsp to league 1?

You can do it on FM'11 but not had it myself as I rarely get very far on a save.

NICE one haha i can't wait for Arsenal too name theres after mine..

What skin is that mate? Didn't know it was possible on 10 or 11. Got to 2021 with Hull had won PL 4 times and CL 2 times and they didn't suggest this. :(

Steklo X1
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3790

Your stadium need to be packed with fans every match. I won the CL for 5 times with Arsenal, 7 times PL, and 6 times for both cups in England then only I gathered enough fans to fill in the stadium / the board gave me this option to build a new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.