Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In FM do I have to meet the stadium capacity requirements for Football Manager? Because in real life my stadium isn't big enough for Europe and If I get there, will I need an expansion?

Last edited:
Reaction score
you probably will, and you should relax abit man, cant expect a answer instantly..

Reaction score
Does anyone know for definate?

Last edited:
H&RB
Reaction score
Check the competition rules if you can, if it's in the rules, you will need to fulfill it. I have had it before when I've had to have undersoil heating installed, never had a forced expansion though I don't think.

rbg

Aspiring Sunday Leaguer
Reaction score
One of the REALLY COOL mods will give you an infraction for that if your not careful..

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
If your stadium doesn't much the requirements your board will take out a loan and the stadium will be upgraded.. If that doesn't happen it's because the rules you are talking about aren't on the game.

Why didn't you just wait and find out :S

H&RB
Reaction score
Calm down sunshine, we've answered your question as best we can.

You're not always going to get an instant response but people will answer when they can, just be patient :)

Reaction score
Hardlee takin benders fer nuthn mucker, we jez nid a biht o teime.

Reaction score
Sorry about my text speak and impatience. I will make my little brother get his own account from now on :)

Reaction score
Paul, not an excuse but a truth. Don't expect I would lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.