Fata1ly

Reaction score
I've been playing as west ham and about halfway through the season i got taken over. Anyway to cut a long story short, i started to build a new stadium. It got to the end of the planning stage and then nothing. No email came and there was no indication that the planning had finished. . I'm about four months on from the "Completed" date and nothing has happened. If anyone has any ideas on how to solve this it would be great

Last edited:
I've been playing as west ham and about halfway through the season i got taken over. Anyway to cut a long story short, i started to build a new stadium. It got to the end of the planning stage and then nothing. No email came and there was no indication that the planning had finished. . I'm about four months on from the "Completed" date and nothing has happened. If anyone has any ideas on how to solve this it would be great

HI

I see nobody has responded to this, so I was wondering if you have managed to resolve this issue yet. I have just finished the planning on a stadium expansion, but nothing from the board and no expansion.
I would say that this is either down to lack of funds or its a end of season thing. Either way I think the board should let us know. I hope you can give me feedback on this mate, as I am finding this issue frustrating at the mo.

I am playing as arsenal and am in 2031 I was given permission to build a new stadium in 2026 and it was originally 3 years planning then 4 after waiting for a year the planning phase has now gone to 2034. obviously it does not take 8 years to plan to build a new stadium. Money is not an issue neither is my sell outs etc.. can someone please help i am also running the latest update.

Thank you

ur lucky iv asked for stadium expansion & new stadium as celtic barcelona & everton never had it accepted yet even when the board agree its a great idea they just say we dont have funds :( aw well

Check Squad - Information - Facilities.

Does it say that your team is moving into a new stadium in a future date?