SacreBleu

Reaction score
I'm playing as Dundee United and the board have decided to build a new stadium. The Vitrex skin I'm using shows pictures of the stadium on the club info panel, but unknown stadiums, including stadiums built for clubs by the game, do not have an assigned picture. However, I have noticed that stadiums like Tottenham's New White Hart Lane stadium do have pictures for the skin to use.
I'm not sure entirely how it works but I think it has something to do with every stadium being given a unique ID, which corresponds to a picture in my graphics folder.

So is there a way to find out the ID for the new Dundee United stadium, so that I can add a picture to the graphics folder? Is this the way it works? Or do I have to just have the default stadium picture?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
SB

I'm playing as Dundee United and the board have decided to build a new stadium. The Vitrex skin I'm using shows pictures of the stadium on the club info panel, but unknown stadiums, including stadiums built for clubs by the game, do not have an assigned picture. However, I have noticed that stadiums like Tottenham's New White Hart Lane stadium do have pictures for the skin to use.
I'm not sure entirely how it works but I think it has something to do with every stadium being given a unique ID, which corresponds to a picture in my graphics folder.

So is there a way to find out the ID for the new Dundee United stadium, so that I can add a picture to the graphics folder? Is this the way it works? Or do I have to just have the default stadium picture?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
SB

Preferences, tick use skinning ids. go to the stadium page, the number will be in the titlebar to assign a pic/config file