I would love to try and make some real life stadiums in the game, would add that bit of realism.

Go to Data Editor, "Stadiums" then click on "Add" near the bottom-right. Create stadium.

Wait wot it's possible now?? :O

Nvm =( Got excited there for a sec

Last edited:
Very simple. Load up the Data Editor, load database, go to stadiums and click add.......you do the rest

edit-zoomed by Gooner Eagle

Im talking about actually edit and change stands, and the full on layout, change position of seats and create new stands. etc..

Brentford x
Im talking about actually edit and change stands, and the full on layout, change position of seats and create new stands. etc..

Fifa Manager 2012 is overthere ---------------->

Brentford x

Fifa Manager 2012 is overthere ---------------->

Fifa Manager 12 does have some cool features I think. Like you can build youth camps in countries, have multiple youths teams, and the ability to design your own stadiums.

all i wanted to do is change stands and stuff to make it look more realistic, not all away fans are sitting on the left side or left side in the corner, theyre sometimes in the middle etc etc