Staff Attributes vs Personal page information

arun

Reaction score
When searching for a staff member, especially a coach and assistant manager, I give priority to the attributes displayed on the "Attributes" tab. But there is a second tab too, the "Personal" tab. It has a few bars on the right hand side regarding training, youngsters, recruitment etc.

My question is - are the bars in the personal page derived from the attributes? Or are they different? Should I pay attention to them or just ignore them? There's a lot of information about player attributes, but not much about the staff unfortunately.

Also, we can't get a shortlist for staff, right?

they are derived from the attributes. you can get a shortlist for staff, but dont think anyone has made one, though there several threads on best staff floating about. dont know you're playing as but i recommend di salvo, moniz, tassotti, baldini, tony whelan as some good staff to get

I am managing Bradford (League 2) in my first season, so those lists won't be helpful. But I think I found a thread about the backroom staff for lower leagues. I will post it here if I find it useful. Thanks :)