GenesisBit

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've put 400 hours into this game but I still do not fully understand staff attributes.

I have 3 staff memebrs who have 20 on attacking, they are all coaching attacking yet I only have 4/5 stars on attacking.

View attachment 335097View attachment 335098View attachment 335099

I decided to bring in a 4th coach on attacking yet it still remained 4/5 stars!
View attachment 335100

How do I actually get it to 5 stars?

Also can someone tell me what makes a staff member world class? This guy is world class but his stats only look average:
View attachment 335101

I also have top training facilities:
View attachment 335102

Discipline, Determination and Motivating are all key attributes FOR ALL COACHES! I am actually suprised any of your coaches are as high as 4.5 stars due to them having very poor attributes in this area!!!

Also, where does it say world class? If you mean the reputation, ignore it, it isn't an indicator of how good he is, just how well known he is (Squillaci is well-known, but that don't make him good! :p)

Discipline, Determination and Motivating are all key attributes FOR ALL COACHES! I am actually suprised any of your coaches are as high as 4.5 stars due to them having very poor attributes in this area!!!

Also, where does it say world class? If you mean the reputation, ignore it, it isn't an indicator of how good he is, just how well known he is (Squillaci is well-known, but that don't make him good! :p)
That's 100% right scotty i think some of your coaches r fine but I'd look into a new one

Oh good god I am going to have to reevaluate every single staff member I have! I did not know that thanks very much!

Ah that makes sense about the world class, I thought it meant he was a world class coach.
Thanks for the info!

Oh good god I am going to have to reevaluate every single staff member I have! I did not know that thanks very much!

Ah that makes sense about the world class, I thought it meant he was a world class coach.
Thanks for the info!

No problem :D

Also, in order to have a high star rating in attacking, a coach needs to have a high tactical coaching rating.