cbhflip

Reaction score
Sorry if there is all ready a thread of this nature (if so can someone link me to it), or if i have posted this in the wrong area, but does any know the best stats to look for each of the staff member roles.

for the coaching staff, i use the coach calculator so generally have a feel of what i'm looking for. however when searching for Assistant Managers, Physios & Scouts its pretty much guess work.

currently when searching for these types of staff members i use;

Assistant Manager - Man Management, Motivating, Working With Youngsters, Tactical Knowledge & Determination
(Generally my assistant deals with reserve side and does overall team talks, while i do individual)

Physios - Physiotherapy, Fitness, Motivating, LOD

Scouts - Determination, JPA, JPP

these being the stats i look for the highest values in, but are there values i should overlook or add, atm i am in my second season with AFC Wimbledon, so not a great side with pulling power, so can only seem to get staff with a few of the qualities i search for.

thanks in advance to anyone willing to offer aid

Scouts: Adaptability, Tactical Knowledge

Physios: Determination, Motivation, Man Management, Working with youngsters

Assistant Manager: LOD

oh man! this was supposed to go in another thread I had tabbed open. I was looking back through old posts to find that guide.... my bad.