Staff created on Editor, But don't show up in game.

YasserRahman

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm new member here, but i've been reading up things on the forum for years. I just got myself FM2011 and started. I wanted a little help with some editing I did.

I created a new club and placed it in the NFL, India.
I created the Chairman and set attributes.
I created and added one player.
I then added various staff by selecting unemployed people and then edited all their stats to suit my needs.

Everything works fine, except that the 12 coaches , 1 Assistant Manager, 3 phsyios and 3 scouts don't show up in the game. Only one Scout with his attributes is there.

I understand that this might be because the board allows me only 1 coach, 1 GK coach and 2 scouts, but is there anyway around in using the editor? I've looked and I can't find.

I really want to play this team with the great quality back room staff, and would really appreciate it if someone could help me out and let me know how I could make this possible.

Did you actually duplicated the staff? If you did, you need to edit that and create your own with their names etc. cause they won't show up. I tried something like that but with duplicating players, and it was a complete fail.

not that familar with using the editor like that:S
can you find all the staff in the game (like still being unemployed) or have they disappeared altogether?
Have you loaded the appropiate nations to get the coaches?

can you find all the staff in the game (like still being unemployed) or have they disappeared altogether?
i agree... try to load all people from india when setting a new game

Did you actually duplicated the staff? If you did, you need to edit that and create your own with their names etc. cause they won't show up. I tried something like that but with duplicating players, and it was a complete fail.

I did'nt duplicate the staff. I searched for unemployed people, and assigned them to my club. The I changed their attributes and CA/PA and also job preferences.

The coaches are all Indian except for a couple. I looked for a few of the staff in the game, and they were completely missing! I only loaded India and the Indian league to test if the DB was working perfectly before loading up the other countries.

when starting a new game where it says database size small,medium, large or custom
selct custom and load all players from India, that might helpoO)

when starting a new game where it says database size small,medium, large or custom
selct custom and load all players from India, that might helpoO)

Will try that! Thanks. So it doesn't matter that all the Board will allow me only a certain number of staff as long as I create them in the editor?

Will try that! Thanks. So it doesn't matter that all the Board will allow me only a certain number of staff as long as I create them in the editor?

Yeah that's correct. Let us know how you get on

It worked. I loaded all the players from India along with a large database. Now I have all my staff available to me!

Thanks a ton guys. Issue Resolved.