Neal Lyons

Reaction score
How important are they as standard i can only attract mediocre staff with **** ratings unless at a top club.

who are the staff members you most go for?

i always try to employ Phil cannon Rosario argento les reed hasler and vales but just wondering who you go for and the effect it really has because as standard most sides coachs are ****!

How important are they as standard i can only attract mediocre staff with **** ratings unless at a top club.

who are the staff members you most go for?

i always try to employ Phil cannon Rosario argento les reed hasler and vales but just wondering who you go for and the effect it really has because as standard most sides coachs are ****!

Staff is extremely important, especially coaches. I always go for Phil Cannon, Edgaras Jankauskas, Jeffrey Talan, Rene Meulensteen, Angel Vales, Danny McGrain, Franco Tancredi.

Iv noticed i can never find rene meul,iv spelt it every which way and he is never on my game?

Iv noticed i can never find rene meul,iv spelt it every which way and he is never on my game?

Rene Meul should be unemployed at the start of the game, thats why you can't find him. I think you should load up Russia to see him as his last job was there.