tommyd150

Reaction score
I was just wondering what staff you have signed for your club so far i always signed the same staff on fm14 but most of them aint on this game.

Can anyone recommend any good Coaches? Scouts and Assistant Managers?

René Meulensteen is unattached and a great coach, 4.5* for ball control and shooting, 4* for defending:

View attachment 333040

I'm not saying he would be the same in your save but worth looking at :)

Rene wont sign he wants £6k a week can only give him £3k im happy with my coaches just need an AM and a few scouts

If you are really struggling to find staff then use a coach calculator to find the best staff available to you in a staff search. An fm coach calculator can be found just with a quick google search, either download the program or use an online version. Remember what stats you need for each staff member though, this may help:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...football-manager-2014-staff-requirements.html

Im struggling to get used to this game tbh how do you find transfer list or do you just have to go to conditions and click transfer status?

Im struggling to get used to this game tbh how do you find transfer list or do you just have to go to conditions and click transfer status?

The transfer search is under scouting. Under conditions, choose your search criteria (quick search) and that will help to reduce the list of potential targets. Make sure on show filters you have realistic transfers ticked. If you are searching for transfer listed targets only then choose transfer status from the search criteria. Tick the box next to it and change the last box to transfer listed. I've included a couple of screenshots to help:

View attachment 333020 View attachment 333019

Rene Meulensteen is great, 4.5* shooting.
Signed Tassotti as *** man, has 4.5* in defending and tactics.
Ivan Carminati 4.5* defending
Fernando Miranda and Carlos Pracidelli are both 4.5* goalkeeping coaches.
David Coles is a good allround coach, with 4.5* in a couple categories.
Fitness coaches are easy to find, like Darlan Schneider, Elio Carravetta and Flavio Trevisan - all 5*.
Flavio Tenius is 4.5* ball control coach.
Jaap Stam has 5* in defending in my game.

Has anyone been able to find a 5* goalkeeping coach in either category?