JPE

Reaction score
Hi, i´m a newbie in the game and in here. The reason for my post is that i want to have the best coaching staff posible, i search some and sign them but i want your opinion of what do you think it´s missing yet or the one's i should remove.

1° team coach: - Joe Jordan
- Di salvo
- Rene
Asisstant Manager: Berhnard Peters
Physio: -Rodolfo Moura
-Geoff Scott
-Ceolin
Goalkeepers: - Joel Barts
- Pat Jennings (low Working with youngsters, i want other one)
- Di Vicenzo
Youth: - Rota
- McClair
- Inglethorpe
Fitness: - Feitosa
Scout: -Favini
-Kleitsch
-Bierhoff
-Varnier
Coach: -Manuel Delgado Meco
-De Moraes
-Moniz
-Baldini
-Tony carr (i am willing to remove him)
-Patrick Kluivert

try searching next time mate, theres loads of threads on top coaches. :)

http://bonzollm.net.tc/

thats a link to the coach calculator, enter your current coaches (or coaches u wish to sign) stats and the calculator will let you know how many stars they have for each type of training. and yes, determination, discipline motivation etc are very important
grin.gif

Thank you mate. I am using it right now.

Bruno Demichelis, Tassotti, Patt Rice, Hans, Louro, Vilas Boas are all great coaches...but it´s impossible to sign them, incredible because i am currently managing Tottenham Hotspur (my favorite team).

no probs. pat rice doesnt surprise me, hes at arsenal isnt he? probably wont be keen on spurs.

there are loads out there, i usually disregard names, slap the stats in the calculator and see what happens.

Last question... is it truly important the language? For example If i´m playing in england and most of all the players are from there and I sign a coach from brazil who only speaks portuguese does that have an impact?