boffey1986

Reaction score
I have read so many post's about LLM but have never attempted it up unitl recently.

I have just started with Stafford in the Blue Square North and i have to admit i'm loving it. Played two games so far:

Billericay 0 - 3 Stafford
Stafford 3 - 2 MK Dons

The player i have are absolutley awful but i now understand why LLM is so much fun.

If anyone has any tips to making this succesful I would love the here them.

Yep LLM rocks! I used to do HLM all the time, then I realised how boring it was! LLM rules! Nice so far and good luck!

I have now just signed a young lad on a free called Will Brown. Scored 3 goals against whest ham reserves maybe one for people to look out for

Woah! I'll take a look at him as a possible signing for my Braintree and Notts County sides

Well six games into the season and won all 6 only conceding 2. Will try to put images up just not sure on how to do it.

Really need some good defenders

Yeah I'd love to know how to put images up too. I would like to post images for my Notts Co. thread but don't know how!
Anyway your doing great! :D

on advanced reply you can add attachments.
click on manage attachments or whatever its called on the options at the bottom, then add your screenshots as attachments to your post.

And.. nice going. good luck with the rest of ya season

12 games in won 10 watch out man u ill be there in about 20 to 30 years lol

Well six games into the season and won all 6 only conceding 2. Will try to put images up just not sure on how to do it.

Really need some good defenders

Try Ricky Byrne, he became a fan favourite on my Stafford game!

Why bump a 2 year old thread to give advice on signing a player on an older version?